Erotica On Shika
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Agent

Go down

Secret Agent Empty Secret Agent

Post  Paynne Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:49 am

A ray of morning sunlight gently brushes the walls of the home of Erotica. Paynne rises slowly from her slumber, stretches and yawns. “Today is the day.” She thinks to herself. “Today is Erotica’s birthday!” She reminisces the year that has past, the triumphs the tears, and smiles as she looks over her loyal members still sleeping peacefully. Time to get them up! She finds a few buckets of water and throws it over the sleeping members. “Wake up you lot we got some celebrating to do!” She laughs wickedly wondering their reaction to such a rude awakening! “Come on I have some missions for you, get your asses out of bed and get ready to become Shika’s very first Secret Agents!”
She walks out of the room of slumber and places a parchment containing the missions on the huge notice board in the main living room for all to see.

Mission One
As the mist rises a devilish warrior can be seen in the moonlight, his aura of gold flashing enchantingly around him as he raises his shield in preparation for combat. As prepared as he may seem to be, this warrior has forgotten an important item and instead has equipped his needle and thread to go enter battles. Save this warrior from certain death as needle and thread alone will not be enough for this devil to fight off the angels, take to him the weapon that is best suited for his class, and take to him one twiggy staff.
(A screen shot of the exchange between agent and warrior will be required as proof of mission completed.)

Mission Two
Purple, the colour of royalty and the colour of bruising, perhaps significant in every way for this noble icon of Shika. Light on his feet with pretty white wings fit for only the best of angels he has powerful skills in the making of wands, a big job for one of smaller stature. Lightning cracks can be heard all around, is it bombs or is it a storm? Of course not we all know the war was already won, and it never rains on dofus, fairy works are being made underground!! Celebrations are not just for Erotican people another guild also celebrates its birthday this month. Help their leader by supplying him with some more explosive casuals, 2 should be enough, perhaps he can tend to any bruising you may have acquired while finding him in return.
(Screen shots of exchange and your bruises being tended to if you have any are required upon completion of mission)

Mission Three
So much secrecy in the world, even in dofus certain mysteries remain unsolved. Nooks and crannies yet to be opened and explored, while some are now museums, left to rot in ghostly loneliness. Low in the mountains, entrance guarded by 2 daisy like flowers, 2 chesnut trees; find this cave when you arrive at the the negative square root of 9, then triple. When you find the entrance, enter at your own risk. Now that you have the taste for mysterious things, tell me why the wabbit is so far from home, tell me why he is on the plains? A house haunted or perhaps condemned, do you have the key to enter, and perhaps the wabbit has the key who knows. Whispers on the winds, summoning you to where the waters flow. Beware the rocks, don’t slip and break your toe. Feel the breeze watch the fishes swimming round, oh look there is a light house so that the ships don’t run aground.
(Provide screenshots of the 4 locations described)

Mission Four
Tick for tack, treasure and that pitter patter watch out puddy cat! Pfft it’s got nothing to do with a cat gees, the treasure however.........this hardened soul is most certainatly that! Love and stamina is his game, dragoturkeys is his fame. Otomani full of throwers and butts, the nursery in bonta for babies and stuff. Small and frail he may seem, but cross him and his shovel will gleam. All his breeding is thirsty work indeed; give him a beer, one for him and one for each steed!
(Screen shots of exchange with the old treasure, giving him beer)

Mission Five
“Silver threads and golden needles cannot mend this heart of mine, and I dare not drown my sorrows, in the warm glow of your wine, you cannot buy my love with money I never was that kind, silver threads and golden needles cannot mend this heart of mine” Your clues are in the lyrics, your mission is full of tenderness, tread carefully, she looks like an angel but her wrath is lethal! Flowers for a lady are always welcome, only the finest and most exotic will be accepted.
(Screen shot of exchange giving the lady a particular exotic flower)

Mission Six
To hurt one’s self is can be a fine line between pleasure and pain, or just plain emo, but either way poking and prodding, kinky yeah? While our victim is emo his organisation skills are justifiably well, organised! Let’s poke the emo angel that surely bears the devil inside with straws, make him suffer and wail he will love you for it I swear!
(Screen shot of you *poke >insert the characters name<with a straw*, the person you are poking must also be pictured, screen shot of straw in your inventory)

Mission Seven
Swifter then lightning, more cunning then a fox, sneaky green spy who has the lot, He’s crafty he’s sleek, he’s mean, he’s a moon hammering fighting machine. Watch him carefully, follow his every move if you dare, but beware, if you are seen;) For 30 minutes you must watch his every move, reporting carefully of his actions, spy versus spy! He will con you, you can bribe him, and if he sees you your mission will surely fail!
(screen shots of you and the victim on the same map, remember the victim must not see you, and if you are seen, you may have to bribe to halt the report to your leader)

Mission Eight
There is some who have quite a lot to say, some with very few words. The silent are thinkers, witty when it suits, and clever to boot. Manipulative moves is a strong point; never think you are safe from his punishment no matter where you reside on the map! His sense of humour is devilish, give him a tofu feather to tickle his funny bone get him to tell you a joke and send it to me via fax!
(Screen shot of exchange and joke)

Mission Nine
Your last mission! I bet you are now very hungry from all this work! Fruit salad yummy yummy, kokonut, strawberry and palmfruits, but haha not in your tummy! So who is this treat for you may ask, listen carefully and work it out fast! Neither evil nor good, he chooses no side, watching over his loyal members within an ancient roman city, while masterfully crafting his sword. His wrath is often worse than his bite, but he is more of a peace lover then looking for a fight.
(Screen shot of exchange of fruits)

Paynne
Admin

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-04-14

https://eroticaonshika.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down