Erotica On Shika
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reports..

4 posters

Go down

Reports.. Empty Reports..

Post  Alka-Tristam Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:29 am

Mission 1 report:
*gets up, looks around*... thinks:"Why the hell is my bed so wet and cold ??.." * sees paynne with an empty bucket..
Oh i see thank you paynne... *walks into the main livin room, looks at the huge notice board..* What 9 missions uhh all are sleeping i think ill use this to my adventage and start right now before the others get up .. ok lets see what the first mission is. Hmm a develish warrior with a golden aura this can only be a lvl 200 brakmarian. Whats the next hint .. ok he wants to fight but he has only a need and thread equipped ... needle and thread these are the things u need to be work as tailor. So now we have an lvl 200 char constitution brak who is tailor and well known ... the last sentences are about a twiggy staff woot why should i give him a twiggy staff?? *hears paynne in the background* Which classes are best with weappons comon thats no that hard ?.. *Thinks:" chars which are best with staffs that can only a feca or a sadida." *Gets a list with all lvl 200chars out of his pocket*. Hmm there r only 3 200 fecas and no sadi. Cool lets check them out.
We have Herros, Shantar and Juper. Who is well know?. I think Shantar and Juper ok next step .. ive never seen juper in ws as tailor but i know that he is also shantar but herros not if my infos are correct. Ok so now i have to decide between Shantar and Juper.. for me more ppl know Shantar, but where is he.. ? *takes a twiggy staff out of the chest* AT THE SAME TIME*recieves a letter from Beholder: Hey i know where shantar is, search him near akwadala border.. good luck. Wow that was a fast answer to my question. *jumps on his mount CaEsar* Run Caesar run i have to be fast. *arrives at -2.0 Zaab and uses it to get to neutral pandala, runs down to akwadala* . So what did beholder say somewhere in border of akwadala.. hmm... OHH theres a fight lets see who is in there . *ok guys who was there xD * yay its shantar *exchange, gives shantar the staff, makes a pic of both during this exchange and sends it to paynne* Mission one completed succesfully woohoo and all the others are still in bed

so this was my first mission i hope i have time to write more reports, but school work is at first place if u see any writinmistakes or incorrect gramma pls tell me i need every help xD
Alka
Alka-Tristam
Alka-Tristam

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Reports.. Empty Re: Reports..

Post  Alka-Tristam Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:19 am

mission 2

Back at guild house, main livin room infront of the huge board:
Ok lets see what the seccond mission is about.. *reads the mission*. Ok a purple little person, purple not my taste tho but ok if he/ likes it, he is wand carver and owns a guild which had birthday in this month. There was another one i thought it would be only Erotica. Hmm ok which guild could that be.. uhmm ehhm *thinks till his head smokes* ahh damn i have no idea.. im gonna write a message to everyone in this world.. *writes a message and reads it to find mistakes, hey u guys out there, i need a fast info pls, which guild has or had birthday this month .. write me a letter if you know something* *waits and reads the next hints* Ok white wings.. sounds like an angel and i have to give him 2 fairy works..
*ding u have got a new message* Ohh a message what does it say: "Hey, i think its Erotica...", ok useles message gonna have to wait longer till a better answers meets me.. ok back to the mission i need fairyworks.. but where can i get them.. oh wait there should be some left in my chest from last kwismas event.. umm lets see. *arives at brakmar bank and opens his chest..* oh damn to much in it ... fairyworks, fairyworks where are those fairyworks.. *throws everthing out of chest that has nothin to do with fairyworks...* *sound of glass which breaks* Oh damn there was one fairywork.. in one of those old bworksocks... Ahh i found them 9 are left phew ok now lets find out which guild had bday.. --* Ding you have got a new message: Hey there, i think Equiriblium is the guild you are looking for.. * Uhh yay that must be correct but where can i find some1 from Equiriblium.. wait Equiriblium woohoo an old friend of mine is there.. *Writes a letter to baichin: Hey Bai ive got a short question, is ur leader a small char of purple color who is a real good wand craver ??"* *waits again :/*
*--Ding you have got a new message: Hey Alka, well not really a leader coz we have a guildgovernment 3 people are leedin Equiriblium.. but there is a purple eni and he is wandcaver. He is called Spryte.. pm him if u need his help ..*
*thinks; Oh yay im gettin forward..* *message to spryte: Hey spryte can we meet somewhere pls ?? maybe at your house would be glad if u could help me..* *meets Spryte infront of his house* Hey spryte ive got something for you.. close your eyes and hold your hands infront of you... *gets the fairyworks out of his bag but what is that only 2 are left why the hell where are all the others.. *looks in his old bag and what can hes see, one big hole..* *puts the 2 fairyworks into Spryte's hands and says: Now open your eyes ( makes a photo of both during this exchange) Im sorry i had 9 fairyworks for u but on my way here i lost them.. Spryte:" thx i can always need fairyworks." Well then cya around *goes back to brakmar and buys a new bag without holes*

ye this was my second mission, some things are just invented to make the story bit better, i hope u have fun while reading it and pls pm me if u find mistakes xD
Alka
Alka-Tristam
Alka-Tristam

Back to top Go down

Post  Alka-Tristam Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:30 pm

And we go on xD mission 3 and 4

Once more in guild house infront of the huge board. Alka is now reading the 3rd and 4th mission. *Thinks: Hmm ok this 3rd mission looks kinda easy lets go and get it done Smile*. Runs out of the house, Booing.. !!! Woah what was that, Alka asks himself.. uhh ahh crazy horse tackeled me with its head.. painfull headache ahh.* *Looks at the name of the mountkeeper* Uhh Zrednic.. hmm if i think bout the 4th mission i can check the list off all Enus.. maybe he is an Enu ... and this Paddock looks like the one described in the mission .. *An Enu appears at the right mapchange point... Name: Zrednic..! Uhh and there was not enough time to check the list.. well this is even faster.* *Talks to Zrednic: Hey Zrednic i have got some beer for u, 1 for u and one for your mount...* Gives Zrednic the Beer, makes a photo of both during the exchange and sends it to paynne..*

Back at the guildhouse and again infront of the huge board. Alka talks to himself:" Hmm i thought the 3rd mission could be fast but this 4th mission was even faster .. Well I still think the 3rd mission is fast so ill get that done now as well...

Ok its a cave somewhere in crackler mountain guarded by two flowers and two trees.. Ahh damn ive never seen such a cave. Ill go to -2.0 zaab and just walk down, there r the low crackler mountains and i will just check the rocks.. *Walks down from -2.0 zaab walks and walks and walks... passes one cave, passes another cave passes the third cave sees some flowers and trees but still goes on.. arrives at sadida temple.. thinks what no cave.. uhh im allready past this cave i think... goes back ... arrives at the 3rd cave which he passed makes a screen and enters.. makes a photo from inside the cave.. goes out again* Hmm i have no idea where to go next... *looks at the copy of missin 3..* Ahh crap math i hate it im so bad in math but well if i want to get this solved i have to break my brain... ok root of nine.. thx to my bad english i have no idea what it means.. ehmm lets check dictionary for "root" some minutes later.... ahh now i know what it means root of nine is 3 and tripple of three is 9 again hehe it leets me right here where i am so this must be the right spot Smile
just some more places to go.. ok the next one is a wabbit in the plains.. what is he doing there lol.. ? Well ive never heard of a wabbit on the plains.. gonna ask paynne if there is another one then the gm wabbit... *asks* hmm ok she said im on the wrong site of the plains... still no idea.. gonna have to check my NPC list if i find a wabbit.. *runs through the list with his eyes..* 10 minutes later somewhere on the list it could be the middle but im no sure Alka finds a wabbit who is near the moowolf dungeon enter.. without think long bout his next step Alka runs like a bolt and arrives next to the wabbit after some minutes... He takes a photo.. and runs again coz the last place is one he allreade knows a light house. That can only be at Port of Madrestam Alka thinks.. Without a break he runs and runs, his poor mount is allready tired but at least he arrives at the light house and what can he see?? nothing coz his eyes are closed xD (joke but back to the story). At the light house Alka takes a photo like he did at every other place. Now he thinks: *ohh this took me two days and my holidays are nearly over i wont have the time to go on with the missions i think.. Well ive done 4 mission and im proud..* Lazy he walks back to guild house and because paynne as woke him up early and he didnt went back to sleep after this alka lies down on is bed after he arrived at guildhouse.. He was so fast a sleep that he had no time to switch his clothes..

THE END

I hope you guys had fun reading it, im done now these are the reports to the 4 missions i completed i hope reading was as funny for you as the writing was... and it was fun for me coz im not a good writer... so if u like these storys tell me xD
C Ya in game
.:Alka:.
Alka-Tristam
Alka-Tristam

Back to top Go down

Post  Paynne Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:28 am

Alka you should be very proud of these writings! English is not your native tonuge as most of us know but you have written this excellently, especialy as you are not used to doing this type of writing. Very well done, perhaps your efforts will inspire others to give it a go! Again very WELL DONE!!!!!

Paynne
Admin

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-04-14

https://eroticaonshika.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alka-Tristam Fri May 01, 2009 3:01 am

Thank you Smile
So guys you heard what paynne said, write your stories now i want to read some as well XD
Alka-Tristam
Alka-Tristam

Back to top Go down

Post  Apex Fri May 01, 2009 4:27 am

Apex woke up thinking it was a normal day when he noticed that everyones bed's were empty :O. "omg the mission im late mayby me and gramen should have gone easy on the beer :s"
Then he smells the sweet scent of beer coming from a chest >Very Happy *takes one for himself and walks over to the missions table*
Surprised mission 4 has beer il take that one 1st hmmm dragoturkey breeder and has alot of luck ... "hmmm il check the big cities shops for breeders"
As Apex journeys to the beautiful city of bonta meeting many chicks and has parties along the way he arrives at the gates and asks the kind guard if he knowns any famous breeders coming through often
"Of course" he says "that bearded guy never missed a sale or a chance at the inn mayby you can find him at his stable on Otomai island"
Apex jumps on his new OrchidIvory turkey and run through the zaap at top speed *sound affects from star trek warp thingy* zwoop
As he prowls around the Otomai killing everything in his way he finds paynne cleaning up the house with other guildies and sneeks away to not get caught and have to help out ;p
"Who goes there" came a rough voice from a bush
Apex being a brave and mighty adventurer raises his boogey wand to the air and replies
"it is I apex of erotica ... would you be a breeder ?"
"yes my name is Zrednic famous breeder what is your business"
"Business ? its to be extremly sexy and i do my job very well ... hmmm you must be the guy im sent to give a beer to"
As Apex and Zrednic find there likeness of beer is the same they sit down and drink allllllll night untill the next morning ...

:O "Omg im still behind on the mission ahhhhhhh"

Your Knight
(I prefer reading than writing but it seemed abit soloed by alka atm)
Apex
Apex

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Gramen Fri May 01, 2009 6:44 am

Nice stories Alka, I enjoyed reading them.

And Apex, I enjoyed reading that. I actually lolled irl in several places. Awesome. Write more.
Gramen
Gramen

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Alka-Tristam Fri May 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Yes pls apex xD i like your story : ) some funny spots in there pls write more pls xD
Alka-Tristam
Alka-Tristam

Back to top Go down

Post  Apex Fri May 01, 2009 2:59 pm

As Apex drags himself to the guild house and is given a huge dose of coffee from paynne a good slap round the face just to be sure hes awake he stumbles over to the mission`s table ones again.
"hmmm so purple is the colour of royalty paynne sure has good tastes in colour but a guild with the same birthday as ours hmmm i doo wonder"
As Apex hunts mats for his Class headgear he hangs with gramen and heads to wabbit island to commit genoside on all things fluffy with pointy ears ...
Surprised but who will create this superb hat of mine why only the best of tailors can work on my cloths so it must be rudii
As he tries to reach Rudii who is not connected he asks spryte to see if he can log him on who pushes rudii of the sofa as requested and makes apex`s hat.
As Apex thanks Rudii and tries to give him his payment rudii says "dont worry its the guilds birthday il make it free for ya this time"
Apex walks away and after awhile he tilts his head and goes "birthday ??? hang on we have ours too..."
"RUDII !" apex asks politly if there ae any explosive`s bein used in the guilds birthday and he relies that yes there are and are bein used to blow apex up `its a joint present for both guild one annoyin bugger less to worry about`
"so who is making thses spectaculer fireworks"
"that would be spryte you inneed of him"
"yeah but il handle it dont worry cya later rudii"
As apex is excited to have found the man he is looking for he runs back to paynne for the capsules
as she hand them over she say "be careful not to drop ..."
BOOOOMMM "sorry what was that ?
as he runs to bonta bank where he has seen spryte pass many times he hands over the capsules and get his wounds healed .

sorry i dont have time to write the rest busy busy busy >.<

Your Knight
Apex
Apex

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Alka-Tristam Sun May 03, 2009 12:58 am

woo coolio i like this story xD its as cool as your first Smile nice idea with be carefull not to .. BOOOM xD
.:Alka:.
Alka-Tristam
Alka-Tristam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum